Everyone please go to this blog:
http://spencerandmardee.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-single-ladies-for-nor.html
and watch the video. It's hilarious. I don't even know this family, they are friends of friends, but that doesn't make it any less adorable. If you haven't heard me mention it yet, I have to make a video of myself (and whoever's brave enough to join me) dancing to Beyonce's song for Nor's birthday just like these guys did. It's a contest and there's tough competition! Does anyone want to help me out with this? The video is due this Wednesday, January 28th. I think it would be really funny if we could get all our husbands to dance. The prize for best vid is a pair of Betsy Johnson earrings. Who's with me?
Something Completely Different!
11 years ago
3 comments:
ok, you already know I'm in, but if you find more skilled people to do it and don't want me that's totally okay. convince kayla to do it too.
I'm down but I must warn you I'm not too talented in the dancing department but it sounds fun. Let me know when and where baby.
You have until the end of Wednesday! Bring it on!
Post a Comment