Saturday, October 24, 2009

M0N0POLY!!!


OK, first of all, let me just say I totally jinxed myself...Pat read my blog and I'm in trouble for going to McDonald's.

In my defense, I have spent the last two years pulling my hair out trying to get Harrison to eat ANYTHING. Usually I cook up and offer like four or five things...He spits out one, I offer another. It's like a buffet at our house. Everyday. I don't know what to do, I can't let him starve. Also, I am tired of Harrison's shorts sliding off his butt. I'm forever chasing this kid around with his pants around his ankles.

Anyway, I discovered that he likes McDonald's. Nay, LOVES McDonald's. He can say chicken nuggets very clearly. He also loves Grilled Salmon with basil, mint and dill, a side of mashed potatoes and some peas. But this is a time consuming and expensive dinner. I can't buy wild-alaskan sock-eye every night of the week. So, I add a little fast food to the mix. He could use a few more pounds anyway. Pat says, No! NO! It's packed with cholesterol. He's probably right, but so are the Sam's Club hotdogs HE feeds Harrison when I'm not, a-hem, available to cook.

Besides, we can play M0n0p0ly! Which I am doing! I am playing online, in-store AND via text. Are you playing too? What pieces do you have? If you are not playing, please send me your game pieces. PLEASE don't throw them out! Send them to me and I will offer you absolutely nothing in return because the rules of the game expressly state that there be no trading, bartering, sale or purchase of game pieces online or otherwise. But I am one property away from a cash prize. Yay MickieD's!

1 comment:

Mike and Kelli said...

Alex! It is you vs Mike. Who will win????????