Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Favorite Fuzz Words and Phrases

and their translations....

Neen = green
Boo = blue
Puhpoe = purple
Bleh-bla-bla-bla-bleh = yellow
Bla-m-bla mummie = yellow bunny
Mump-cuck = dump truck
Catpoop = ketchup
Titi = favorite stuffed lamb (pronounced tea-tea)
Mommy, Fisk It! = Mommy, fix it
Ya-Ya = Grandma Gail
GranMama = Grandma Alice
Tampon = Grandpa (Bob)
Animow = Animal (as in my nickname for Pat!)
Big Digguhr = Big Digger / Tractor
Consuckshun Sown = Construction Zone

So cute. I love it when he's on his little soap box going on and on. Cutest baby-jabber ever.

3 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

Harrison calls pat, animal? hilarious.

Rynna said...

ha! some of those look mighty suggestive at first read.

glad yalls got through surgery.

Laura said...

Greetings from the Modrells. Kevin said he found your blog so I wanted to take a peek. From your blog it looks like things are going well and that all are cute and happy. We would love to K.I.T here is our blog.
http://themomart.blogspot.com/