Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brand Park in Glendale




We're a swingin' family

Zip Line...good thing Dad has strong shoulders.

Wood Chips = Hours of Fun


We made quite a few trips to Brand Park while we were In Burbank visiting Mom. It's Harrison's favorite. He likes it more than the zoo, the Huntington Library and the Americana. We had fun at those place too, but he kept requesting the "Pah-k! Pah-k!" Please note that these pictures are old because I haven't blogged in a while. Don't be suprised if you see me and I'm no longer this skinny. Here's Harrison. As you can see, his favorite color is still red, and he would live in his jammies if we didn't fight him out of them...I guess one day we gave up because he's wearing his "nap shirt" out in public. Oh, well. We were on vacation, right?

1 comment:

Rissa and Jared said...

in the last picture, it looks like Harrison is holding a tarantula. how's the backyard going?!