Saturday, September 6, 2008

A New 'Do


(Although you can't see it, my eyeshadow matches Fuzzy's shirt in this picture. I am inspired by Paige to match my family whenever possible.)

OK. So this post is for Nor, because a) she makes up about 50% of my readership and, b) she won't read any other posts until I address the fact that I loped off all my hair. So. You never know how people will react when you really change your hair. It's funny how varied the responses are. I've gotten everything from people not noticing at all, to a new mom saying, "Oh, I'm not going to give in to 'Mom Hair'-I'll never go shorter than shoulder length (Her baby's only a few months old. I say, just wait, sista. Just wait.) to "that really suits you," which is my favorite response. Thank you, Mitzi and Kiley. You made me feel good. Incidentally, shorter hair does too.

Here we all are at Lucille's eating BBQ last night. Man food is finger lickin' good!


Please notice the huge fork in the babies hand that Dad is letting him use. Makes my heart jump and my left eyeball twitch just lookin' at that pic.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I've been meaning to comment on your hair for a while now. i LOVE it. Seriously, it's perfect for you! If I could pull it off, I would. :)

Libby said...

It's DARLING, Alex. Ditto Lindsay — I couldn't pull it off. Glad YOU can, though!

Hey, I'm so sorry we missed each other in SoCal...it's your turn next to head out to the northeast!

Paige said...

I'm too busy looking at that cute baby, you cute hair, and thin thighs to notice your eyeshadow, but you look great!

Nortorious said...

Yeah, I love it all combed to the side and love the jagged bottom. Cute cute. And Harrison is getting so big! Can he do any tricks? thanks for the blog specially for me!