Saturday, March 29, 2008

Why I Haven't Been Blogging...


I'm not ashamed to say I couldn't put this one down. (The book, not the ax.)

I still don't have my computer fixed, so I have to sneak my husbands laptop away when he's not looking.

I had to disappear from blogland and give my full attention to teaching Harriosn how to sleep. I'm happy to report that it worked. He is now sleeping 15-16 hours a day. A little more than 12 at night, and 3 during the day. No more 40 minute "Snaps"! He can finally fall asleep on his own without a bottle, we have a set schedule (FREEDOM!) and he wakes up happier and more rested now. Hooray!!!

2 comments:

Nortorious said...

Snaps, that's absolutely what they are. Keep checking in with the books every time the sleeping pattern changes. It evolves, sometimes annoyingly so.

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to grab a few minutes and post a little - I missed reading what you and Fuzzy were up to :)