Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Men of Action...


We have a little problem with one of our neighbors. They let their dogs poop in our yard. At first I thought one of the dogs got out and did his business without his owner knowing. But then the poop started to pile up. Literally. I have thought long and hard about how to handle the smelly mounds that line the walk up to my door. How inviting. And in typical Libra fashion, while I am sitting around thinking about what to do, someone else has made and executed a decision.

Today that someone was my husband. This morning over breakfast Pat quite casually mentions that he "took care of the poop problem." I said, "Really? What did you do?" "Picked it all up," he said. "All of it?!" I ask. "Great." Pause. "Wait, what did you do with it?" "Hurled it back over to the neighbors," he says. "WHAT?! Which neighbors?" "All dog-owning neighbors. I divided the poo and chucked equal portions of it into each yard of every close neighbor with a dog."

You can imagine the look of mortification that was on my face. I can't wait to see how the crazies on our right will exact their revenge tomorrow morning. Happy Valentine's Day! Here's some poo! Maybe we'll have to go into hiding in California. Hooray. Well, that's my husband. He's a man of action.

I don't have a picture of the doggie parcels, so here's Harrison wishing you a Happy Valentine's. Sans poo.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Alex that is soo funny!! Ha ha! leave it to pat!!

Nortorious said...

So, I guess Harrison's poop explosion tonight was karma?

The Baker said...

yeah I always love to find people with blogs, here is ours
www.justinmeganandkids.blogspot.com