Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Taste For Fashion?


I love clothes. Especially well-made, properly tailored, high-end designer label clothes. I shop for and (used to)buy a lot of them, much to my detriment, but it brings me pleasure unspeakable. Especially when I find a Marc Jacobs dress in my size at Buffalo Exchange for one twentieth the retail price. HAZAH! I've also been watching Project Runway since the first season. Maybe my sartorial instincts have rubbed off on Harrison. He really really likes anything made of cloth. My jeans, the drapes, our bedspread, his burp cloths, the towels and pillows and most especially his shoes. Maybe one day he'll be a fabulous hetero fashion designer and help his dear ol' Mom dress better. Or maybe he's just teething. Still. For like 4 months.

Here he is sampling Grandma Alice's scarf. Delicious!

2 comments:

Nortorious said...

Must he be hetero? Perhaps he just likes pink and feathers and animal print scarves. He'll be very avaunt gard.

Taylor Family said...

How cute is this picture!! I cant believe how big little fuzzy is already! Time goes by so fast! I cant wait until another girls night out, I had a lot of fun last night!! Love ya girlie!