
I freaked out the other day because I couldn't stop thinking about how our neighborhood doesn't have a single tree that's taller than a house. Not one. Poor Patrick had to drive me up to Mt. Charleston so I would stop panicking because Fuzzy had never seen a "real" tree or had the benefits of breathing the CO2 it provides. Above are pictures of how that went and my bad hair. (More on that later.) The one of my cute husband was taken in Afton, Wyoming. (Near Jackson Hole). We travel great distances to be with the trees!
6 comments:
Tell me that tent in the background was not your accomodations for the night. Please tell me you don't take your newborn camping.
I think your hair looks cute.
Isn't it funny what we need to show our babies? The first thing I show mine is the refrigerator.
will you take him to see the lake before it dries up? is he going to the beach when you guys make your victory lap down here?
and hey - has that baby decided on an eye color yet? is it too soon?
Hi Alex --
I just have to say you look great, your husband is handsome and your son is ADORABLE!!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and am glad to be able to read your blog. Next time you head to Wyoming let me know...I would love to make a trip up there and see you!!!
p.s. there are trees in Fort Collins
Cute kid. Teach him to say "photosynthesis." It will impress all the girls.
Post a Comment